You may be looking for a way to support creativity and the arts in Dayton. If so, consider a bequest – a gift made through your will or trust – which is among the most popular ways to give back. More »
A beneficiary designation gift is a simple and affordable way to make a gift to support Victoria Theatre Association. You can designate our organization as a beneficiary of a retirement, investment or bank account, or your life insurance policy. More »
There are many combination gift options that can make your giving go farther than a simple gift of cash or property. More »
Where There's a Will, There's a Way
to ensure the preforming arts and the venues that house them continue to thrive in the Miami Valley for generations to come.
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered.
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family.
- You may receive estate tax savings.
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Victoria Theatre Association as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset.
- You can gift a percentage of your estate.
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate.
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets.
How do I get started?